Flexcel Hyaluronic Acid injections
A single injection treatment to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis.
- Restores lubrication and cushioning, which improves joint function
- Helps to restore quality of life
- Extra-long activity profile, a single dose is required for most patients
- Directly treats the affected joint
- May help to avoid or delay hip or knee replacement surgery
- Safe and proven technology of stabilised Hyaluronic acid
- Simple & quick to administer by a doctor. Drug-free alternative to pills
- Relief from the pain of osteoarthritis
- Can be used in the Knee or Hip
- Mode of Action Each syringe contains Sodium hyaluronate B.P. dissolved in physiological sodium phosphate buffer (pH 7.0-7.5). This polymer consists of repeating disaccharide units of N-acetyl-glucosamine and sodium glucuronate linked by ? l-3 and ? 1-4 glycosidic bonds, which mimics the effects of natural Hyaluronic acid in the body. Restores lubricating, cushioning and shock absorbing properties of joint fluid, which are depleted in Osteoarthritis, which improves joint function and helps to restore quality of life of the patient.
- Precautions Clinical effectiveness has been demonstrated out to 6 months but results may vary depending on various patient factors. Risks can include transient pain, swelling and/or stiffness at the injection site.